Website Translation And Localisation – London
We only work with the best linguists around the world, ensuring 100% quality and unbeatable completion time
DocsBase Specialised Translation Agency in London, has many years of experience in translating websites for various international companies. Internet and ecommerce have given people all over the world the power to buy desired products and services from almost anywhere. Our company provides a professional website translation service for various industries and organisations.
Why Use A Translator?
Website localisation involves several steps depending on the source and target languages and translation contents. Even the same language might need localisation from one dialect or location to another. For example, American English to British English can even require localised marketing and PR translations, to adjust any advertising content that may need tweaking for differences in audience receptiveness and cultural differences.
More issues arise in the cases with languages with a non-Latin alphabet (such as Russian) or any kind IT localisation – this becomes more complex process. We specialize in many languages with different alphabets, so we can cope with complex localisation projects. This is particularly important in areas such as video game localisation and software localisation.
Our Promise A Full Range Website Localisation Services In London, Such As:
- Content translation. Translation of the main visible website contents;
- Website localisation. Translation of underlying modules and of text seen by the website visitors as the result of website navigation, e.g. incorrect password, filling out the forms, sending messages, etc;
- Website optimization for potential visitors. Simple example: in some languages “translation companies” are called “translation bureaus”, and will be translated accordingly so they can be easily found through the search engines. Special attention is paid these linguistic nuances when translating and localizing the websites;
- Building the website. Putting the translated text into the html pages and other website elements;
- Website testing. Testing the operation of the translated and localised website.
As well as the following localization services:
- E-learning documentation translation and localisation
- E-commerce localisation
- Video game localisation
- Software app localisation
- Graphic user interface localisation
- Subtitling localisation
- Commercial broadcast translation and localisation
Please feel free to contact our London office for any clarifications you might need on website translation and localisation.