Docsbase Legalisation Services - Business Conditions
Please note that by browsing this website you accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use outlined below. Please read them carefully.
Terms And Conditions Of Use
- All personal data that you transfer to us via various online forms on the Docsbase website will be used solely to reply to you, to process your query and to identify you as a client once your order has been completed and your details recorded in our client database. This information will subsequently be used to manage your client account and new data may be added to this account at a later stage to issue invoices and manage our internal accounts system.
- By providing your personal data to us, you expressly grant Docsbase access and authorisation to use this data for a specified purpose without any restrictions that may impede the provision of the service requested by you and accepted by us.
- You will under no circumstances be signed up to any newsletters or receive any promotional or marketing e-mails or materials from us without your express permission to that effect.
- Your personal data will be stored in our company in accordance with the legal requirements in force and will not be transferred or sold to any third party. This is simply illegal.
- For online payments we use a secure system, which you can access via the link in the e-mail with the quote we send to you. You can alternatively pay using a bank transfer and we will provide you with our bank details accordingly.
- Please note that insofar as legally permitted, Docsbase may not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the content or links shared by third parties. You choose at your own responsibility and discretion to access any third-party websites by clicking on their links that may appear on our website. Presence of any such links does not imply our approval thereof or of the content that these may display.
- Docsbase is the sole owner of any design, graphics and content created by us for the sole purpose of use and dissemination via this website. Any third-party trademarks are acknowledged as such.
- Docsbase reserves the right to amend and update at its own discretion the content and the design of this website at any time. The same applies to any errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may appear.
- Docsbase furthermore reserves the right to terminate the use of this website, rename it or sell to any third party the rights thereto.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use you accept to be responsible for deciding whether any of the services or quotes offered to you meet your needs and requirements
- Docsbase shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss of earnings or profits sustained by the client allegedly as the result of the use of this website and the content thereof.
- Rest assured that when using our website, your private information is safe and secure. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further questions or please see our Privacy Notice for further details about data confidentiality policy.
- Please note that all personal data are subject to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and our policy complies with the Data Protection Commission guidelines and relevant data protection acts and directives.