Only highly qualified translators with wide knowledge of and specialization in financial and economic sectors can provide precise financial translations. These documents do not allow for any loose interpretations of the text. All terminology has to be accurately translated and put into context.
Why use a translator?
The difficulties involved in financial translations are not only that the highest translation ability is needed, but also the knowledge of the requirements that various countries have of to such documents. We also have to remember that each country has its own specifics of banking, stock exchange and securities business, and its own abbreviations and terminology, which are a serious obstacle for somebody who does not have sufficient experience in financial translations. DocsBase Specialized Translation Agency only employs highly qualified and trained native financial translators with deep knowledge of the financial system of the country where the document is going to be used.
High quality financial and economic translations in New York
Financial translations do not tolerate any ambiguity. Our company has very strict requirements for financial and economic translations:
- Maximum accuracy of financial translations. Even the smallest mistake can cause significant damage to a company. Therefore, a professional financial translator must have utmost attention to detail and knowledge of financial terminology. Hence, knowledge of the specific financial area of both the American and the target foreign market is particularly important.
- Accurate compliance with the original document. The professional financial translator reflects the style and uses terminology and definitions correctly.
- Up to date information. Our financial translators have up to date financial knowledge and terminology. New terms and definitions will always be used correctly in the context.
DocsBase Specialized Translation Agency regularly provides financial translations for our customers in the following areas:
- Accounting documents such as invoices, waybills, any accounting or audit reports, balance sheets.
- Financial documents: tax documentation, financial reports, securities (including stock exchange), banking documents (such as loan, leasing and other agreements and contracts), bank statements and all other financial documents.
- Economic and financial articles: research papers, marketing documents, financial statistics and many more financial translations.
Please do not hesitate to contact the DoscBase Specialized Translations office in New York to find out more about getting a quote for a certified translation of your financial documents.