Online Store

Adoption Documents

Adoption Documents

Russian Adoption Documents Translation in New York

Docsbase Inc - New York Translation Specialists

Get certified translations of Russian adoption documents with DocsBase

The process of adopting a child is lengthy and complicated. It is meant to be this way to discourage any prospective parents who are not fully committed to taking on a new member of the family. If you are adopting a child from Russia, you will have Russian issued documents that will need to be translated to English, as well as vice-versa, US issued documents to be translated for use in Russia. Fortunately, Docsbase Inc, a translation and legalization company, is experienced when dealing with such matters. Continue reading to learn more about how we can assist you.

DocsBase, an international agency with Russian and American ties

While DocsBase is an international agency with offices throughout North America and Europe, we have strong roots in Russia. One of our first offices was opened in Moscow and in all of our locations we have not only native Russian and English in-house translators, but also bi-lingual staff and project coordinators. We are also familiar with the documents you will need for the adoption process, however, we do ask that you find out as much information as you can before consulting with us. This will allow us to do our work smoothly and efficiently. We suggest finding a reputable adoption agency that is extremely knowledgeable on the process, even if it means spending extra money.

Here is a list of documents that might be required to be translated and/or legalized: birth certificates, marriage license, health records, bank statements, and passports. This is not a comprehensive list but, instead, what is usually required.

Legalization with DocsBase USA

In addition to certified translations, your documents may need legalized. What does this mean? It means you will need to get an Apostille fixed to your documents. This is a process that proves the authenticity of a document in a foreign country. Because both Russia and the US are signatories to The Hague Convention, only an apostille is required and you will not need to get Consular Legalization. In order to get an apostille you have to physically be present in the country where the document was issued. No need to worry if you are not there…we can act on your behalf! Thanks to our offices in Moscow and New York, we can get apostilles for either country.

Contact us today to learn more about our services. You can fill out an online quote form, give us a call, or stop in at our office. We look forward to working with you!

Russian Adoption Documents Translation in New York


OTHER Adoption Documents


Docsbase is a specialized translation company focused on certified document translations, as well as notary and legalisation services. Contact one of our New York City based advisers for more information.

We accept


Have a Question? We are here to Help! Give us a call now! +1 (332) 209 3912