Here is a list of interpretation services that DocsBase offers in New York:
- Interpreting during negotiations and business meetings;
- Interpreting various training courses and seminars;
- Simultaneous interpreting at the conferences and congresses;
- Interpreting during installation of equipment and operational training in its operation where foreign specialists are involved;
- Working with delegations and groups including meeting them in the airport, finding accommodation and providing transport while in New York;
- Interpreting for foreign delegations in New York;
- Interpreting for medical appointments;
- Interpreting for consultations with attorneys;
- Interpreting for various personal meetings such as with social workers, psychological consultations, etc.;
- Voiceovers of films, videos and presentations;
- and much more!
Simultaneous interpreting in New York
Simultaneous interpreting is very difficult and demanding type of interpreting. Translation is provided while you speak. This particular type of interpreting requires a special education and a huge concentration by the interpreter. This is why you will usually see two simultaneous interpreters in a booth, as each of them normally can only translate for 20 minutes at a time. Simultaneous translation is mainly used during major events such as UN conferences.
It is sometimes used in everyday business life: during Skype conferences, webinars, board of directors meetings. It requires highly qualified professional and special equipment. DocsBase Specialized Translation Service in New York provides both and we can do it on a short notice.
Consecutive interpreting in New York
During consecutive interpreting a speaker should stop after every sentence or phrase so that the interpreter can translate the contents. Consecutive interpreting is usually used for business meetings, seminars, workshops, courts, tours, and social meetings. Consecutive interpreting is not as specialized as simultaneous translation, is cheaper and it does not require any special equipment.
Please do not hesitate to contact DocsBase Specialized Translations in New York by phone or email and our friendly professional staff will give you any required clarifications regarding the types of interpreting and provide any assistance you might require. We serve clients in NYC and nationwide and are working 24/7 to help you.